Monday, May 11, 2009

Not a food critic..... :)


Ok, ok, this blog IS supposed to be MY recipes.... but I have made a decision. I need to OPEN things up here a bit, and let the Fresh wind and Fresh Fire bloom... how on earth can YOU my reader appreciate any Newly inspired recipes I may come up with if you don't know that I am in a NEW region, or a NEW land? Or have tried NEW Cuisine? Well, I am so excited to add to my blog of recipes, but the experiences of dining out! Of simply eating Delicious!!!!!!!!!!


So if you have, in the last few posts pondered, and thought to yourself... well, alright, at least she is blogging here again... BUT... and you want to criticize... STOP, don't.... breathe, and just relax...


There is something new and exciting taking place on this blog, that is awakening my Culinary appetite once again, awakening my desire to share with you via blog! So grab a cup of Joe, or perhaps some tea, and check back often for interesting delights, many photos, recipes, stories, perhaps exotic locations, all as the Lord wills!


Bon Appetite!

No comments: