Friday, January 8, 2010

Why isn't she sharing MORE recipes ???

Ah my beloved readers...
I am back from my little mini break...
We have been on a bit of a break
for medical reasons...

France was simply GRAND for our health...
all that FRESH produce each and every day..
all that walking
The wonderful markets...

Coming BACK to suburbia
in America HIT us like a ton of bricks
and my health began to decline rapidly...
I am a believer that we must put IN good nutritious foods
to get good results...
the old addage
garbage IN garbage out..
but sometimes..
PERHAPS you have been there..
families hit a crisis point..
and you just go INTO survival...
and anything IN seems better than nothing..
and you are flying (or rather we were)
from appointment to appointment
from putting out one fire to another...
and suddenly american fast food entered...
and our health grew for bad...
to worse....

All along we were trying to use our
beloved VITA MIX...
but something was amiss with it..
it wasn't functioning to its full and proper capasity..
and even though the offer the MOST amazing warranty...
we kept putting off calling them..
to take care of it...
how could we let go of our ONE health help
for even a few days...
gasp...
what if it took LONGER???

and so...
finally
after much prayer..
we went to YET another doctor..
and I was diagnosed with Lyme Disease...
I won't make this site ALL about my disease ...
I promise...
THIS IS my site about food...
food, beloved, food...
ways to eat it, enjoy it,
new ways to explore it..
and things we are trying ! ;)
But I must share with you,
my beloved readers...
from ALL over the world that this disease
requires serious changes in ones lifestyle...
and so I have been researching...

I plan on bringing YOU
New sites
New exciting recipes
things REALLY out of the box...
that will be utterly focused on WHERE
OUR family is at...

and where IS our family...
well....
at a culinary cross roads my friends...

A whole NEW world is opening up to me..
and I want to share it with you..
My diet is VERY strict..
but..
often when things seem to narrow,
when our palate of colors seems to be smaller...
is often when we are forced to be the MOST creative...

so I hope you join me
on this WILD
FRESH
CLEAN
WHOLESOME
very ORGANIC
quite possibly RAW
and even ? GLUTEN FREE??
who knows WHERE this will go...
but with a BLOG as DELICIOUS as this one..
as PASSIONATE about flavor as this one
you have to know...
it will taste gooood
and be good for you...

so ...
are you in???

No comments: