Friday, January 8, 2010

almond flour...


could it be? 
Elana's Pantry may be the answer to my prayers!
ooo la la!!!!!!
so excited about this POSSIBILITY!!!!!!!!
culinary creativity MIXED with my humble health crisis
enter
the elegant ALMOND
strip it of its dark exterior
grind it into a powder
and you've got FLOUR!!
enter ELANA's Pantry!
and YOU too can learn HOW to cook
with this HEALTHY alternative to
the more bland
and traditional
gluten-e flours..
that are from grains..
the ones that I
am NOT allowed to eat from for right now..
so... check OUT this EXCITING LINK
because Elana's got a NEW cookbook giveaway..
who knows...
I might be the winner..
and cook things and share HERE my wonderful trials!!!
or YOU might be the winner
and be forever THANKFUL to me for telling YOU about
Elana!

No comments: