Friday, January 8, 2010

The Vita Mix...

So I mentioned that My darling and much beloved
VITA MIX
was a bit under the weather...
right?

did that concern you?
most people who have ever heard of the
Vita Mix
think it WILL never stumble or get a little...
let's just say...
 under the weather..

But here's the deal with Vita Mix..
THEY plain old fashion
ROCK THE HOUSE!!!!!!

A machine is a machine..
made by man utlimately
it may have hiccups now and again..
it MAY need a little TLC
and that is why VITA MIX has what is known
as a WARRANTY!!!!!!
and they stick BY IT!

We called them up
after owning this machine some 3 years..
and they said to box it up and send it in..
and they fixed it,
and gave us a new container to boot!
I think they were concerned the thingy wasn't spinning right...
and it was upsetting the motor..
but they fixed the motor too!

So... there you have it..
NO other blender company I EVER worked with did that..
and can I just be honest with you..
NONE of them lasted 3 years...
I KILL blenders..
I do..
I blend...
I LOVE smoothies..
desperately...
and now that I am learning about GREEN for life
and the RAW FAMILY...
I think...
my life...
may NEVER be the same..
and JUST in time ;)

My Vita Mix was returned in PRISTINE condition :)
Vita Mix 5000 :)
LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!

I think I want to be one of those sales people ...
I really really do..
I LOVE Vita Mix..
and LOVE when they come to my local Costco...
I know the people who sell! ...
I think it's the BEST!
I've helped them sell why drinking their smoothies
right there at my local Costco...
I've even convinced neighbor's and friends to buy them...
really perhaps I OUGHT to get commission... hmm
anyway..
I didn't want ANYONE up all night worried about
my poor Vita MIX
it has been to Vita Mix "spa"
and has been returned  to me quite happy
and is back at home on my counter :)
with me..
and all my leafy greens...

;)  all is well in the Big Blue House! 
just IN case you were worried !

No comments: